Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dashing rescue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Queen

Oliver Queen

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: The dashing rescue   The dashing rescue EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

Arrow slammed into the Asylum. Most heroes would go for a quiet entrance, but Green Arrow never was one for subtlety. Bruce Wayne was here somewhere. He knew full well this was the Batman's turf, but he figured even Gotham's Dark Knight could use some help sometimes. He wondered where all the inmates were, and he crept to the end of a hallway and peeked around the corner, getting an arrow ready.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: Tyger Assassin   The dashing rescue EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 am

A Tyger assassin sneaks in and aims a pistol at The Emerald Archer's head. "I'd come quietly if I were you..."
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
Oliver Queen

Oliver Queen

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: The dashing rescue   The dashing rescue EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 am

The shiny barrel of the gun was no joke. Arrow dropped his bow and arrow and raised his hands to head height. "Alright, I surrender. Don't shoot, and all that jazz." He said, a little jokingly. "With any luck, this halfwit will take me straight to Bruce." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: Tyger Assassin   The dashing rescue EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 am

The Tyger guard removes all of the items from Green Arrow's Arsenal, As protocol with Batman. He walks over to an Intensive Treatment cell, and locks Green Arrow in. "You will be judged by Hugo Strange. He will decide if you live....or die....."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Queen

Oliver Queen

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: The dashing rescue   The dashing rescue EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 am

"Wow, you guys are doing real well today. First Bats, now me. That's a record, ain't it?" He asked with an innocent looking grin. After getting locked in the cell, he still wouldn't keep his tongue. "Okay, I'd love to meet your boss. Can I get some nuts or something while I wait? I didn't eat before coming, and I'm pretty hungry." He didn't understand how the assassin could stand his comments. His jailer was trying to act serious, and he was just being a goof.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: Tyger Assassin   The dashing rescue EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 pm

The assassin stands in a statuesque like stance. "Primary Objective, Safeguard Green Arrow." "Secondary objective......"The assassin whispers to himself "Give him some "nuts""The assassin chuckled before He started coughing up blood. He stands back in attention and signals for an actual Tyger Guard to come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dashing rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dashing rescue   The dashing rescue Empty

Back to top Go down

The dashing rescue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City :: In The Dc Universe :: Gotham :: Arkham Asylum-
Jump to: