Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For a Query

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

Looking For a Query Empty
PostSubject: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:51 am

Batman goes into Gotham Files and Hopes To Find Some New Info.......
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

(lol, I don't think he'll have to do all that, Q's riddles are a lot more simplistic than riddler's)

"Here, funds are the game. Baubles are showcased and joy is bought and sold."

(sorry, didn't see the link the first time)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 am

(No Prob Girlie Very Happy )
Batman travels to the Bank, To Observe and Report, And Starts Picking up Traces on The Iron, Froma Certain "Cane"
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 am

(lol, have you watched the animated series episode "riddler's reform"? if you haven't, I'm sorry this probably makes no sense whatsoever)

Query wanders around, working on various things after contacting riddler and receiving instructions.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 am

(To Tell You The Truth I only watched the first season)

Batman Walks Up To a Camera " I am Only Giving You One Chance To Give Up....."
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:07 am

(lol, well the thing is she's not at a bank nor is she monitoring one, she's at a convention center where there was a toy convention that once showed some of riddler's inventions)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:11 am

(ah ok Perfect My Precious)

Batman Leaps onto a gerder, and Watches On The Little Girl, "You Really Need to Stop Leaving me Clues" Batman Lands on the Floor, and starts walking in the odd toys.
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 am

She chuckles "Eh, what fun would that be?" after a pause she continues "Now, I'm no toy maker, but I think some of these old tricks should serve their purpose." She chuckles again as the toys start to move, the ones on the ground are equipped with razors and small toy planes come at the bat's head, each with a drill at the tip of their propeller.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

Batman moves back Reading the Batarang, and Uppercuts a Giant Teddy Bear, Throwing it Into Another, Grabs a Giant Lollypop and hurls it at the Convetion Window "Query, Call It off" Batman Dodges baldes and throws at batarang holding a razor still
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 am

"heh, well as much as I love to see you fending off my rather ridiculous little army, we have other plans for you" She hits a sequence of keys and the place goes dark, the entire convention center locks down. The only sounds are those of the toys winding to a halt and falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 am

" This is foolish" Batman Turns on a small light, and walks into the hellish Convention Center, He Remembers the Laughter of The Sick Mind Of Joker
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:17 am

She pops up on a screen, apparently from a control room somewhere in the building "Heh, sorry my work's not quite up to bats, Dad's been... out of town for a while, a girl can only do so much for her first try" she chuckles as she leans back and starts to reactivate the toys.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

Batman send out a tracer on the screen, That sends an electrical current intot he room Query's in, Ready to follow the cries of pain about to come on.
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:23 am

She feigns a shriek and then chuckles "oh come on bats, just because I'm new doesn't mean I haven't learned a trick or two, any criminal worth their salt could reroute the signal"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

Batman gives a feint smile, before rushing into the shadows and disapearing in the darkness, his voice echoing throught the center "I...Am...Coming"
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:29 am

She pauses at the smirk. "What is he... oh crap, come on!" she jumps up and bolts out the door, going to the staircase leading to the roof.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 am

There is bumping in the vent , then understairs, and Shadows appear everywhere, And Starts to strike fear in Query's Heart
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:41 am

She keeps running, frantically looking around her to make sure he's not too close, until she gets to the roof. She stops at the edge, searching for an escape route "I am NOT goin to arkham, they can't lock me up like the rest of them, I'll go insane!"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:43 am

Batman appears behind her grabbing her from the collar, and holding her over the edge, " Arkham is the last of your worries...."
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:48 am

she yelps as he grabs her and grasps at her costume, which is currently restricting her breathing. "now there's a mystery... would you do it?" she manages gasping a bit between words.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 am

" You always think you always know what i will and won't do" Batman presses a button on his belt leading a plane to come and pick up Query transferring Her to Arkham.......
Back to top Go down
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:58 am

She's brought to the gates of arkham, thrashing and trying to free herself of her restraints the entire way, but stopping as they approach the ominous building, falling silent as she considers he fate. (to be continued in the Arkham section?)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

(We Set two different paths, you can break out of arkham or make friends with inmates just post in arkham ;D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Query   Looking For a Query Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For a Query
Page 1 of 1