Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fork in the road

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jemsz95
Chief Supervison Moderator
jemsz95

A fork in the road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

The Kill receives the signal and activate the bomb, after a few seconds...nothing happens.
"Damn..." The Kill Call in his brother. "Something's wrong...it doesn't detonate... go to plan 'b' "
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm

(you son of a bitch)

"damn it" Batman looks at his son , then runs pushing him out the door " WE HAVE NO PLAN B!" Batman throws a smoke pellet then jumps.....................................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, What did you think you we're going to do? Come in like a savior?Pathetic." Mastermind Pulls out his AK-47 and Shoots away.
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
jemsz95
jemsz95

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"I do" the kill takes out his thermal vision sniper and uses the smoke to take out every guard he can lay an eye on without alerting the others. "42...43...44...45..." counting his victims "...49...50." The kill finishes the kills and signals his daughter.

Nicole takes out he hand gun and takes out the remaining guards... she take her uncle by the foot and teleports away.

To the croc cave...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Mastermind walks through all the bullets and all the fire , and picks The Kill up by the neck, "Hello Uncle Wayne..." Mastermind throws the assailant, Destroying the Teleporter Even More. "Prepare to Die....."
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 pm

"wait...wait...I want to help you...we both want the same thing...killing bruce wayne...so, what if I help you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:19 pm

"You are no use to me" Mastermind picks up the scrawny assassin by the collar, "but you do amuse me" Mastermind Injects the "Bat-Gene" into The KILL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:19 pm

(BLACK HAND ACTIVATED)
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 pm

black hand rises and grabs mastermind form the neck, he pierces his heart and sends hin to the phantom zone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:36 pm

As Mastermind gets sucked into the Dark Abyss he shouts "This isn't over...i will have my......" and just like that it's over....Now the Kill needs to get back to the past (BLACK HAND FADES)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fork in the road
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City :: Justice League Watchtower :: Outside Space-
Jump to: