Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O Brother, O Mine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Batman glides unto a Gotham rooftop, relieved that things are getting back to normal. He senses His Brother in The vincinity, and clutches his burning wrist from where Black Hand grabbed.
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
Chief Supervison Moderator
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

The kill goes out of hiding and drops directly in front of batman unarmed and says, "I want to talk," as he grabs his brother he continues, "hold your breath."
They teleport into a dark closed room somewhere in gotham.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Batman looks around ,clicking a light in his belt dropkicking His Brother, and Yelling "Never Again". He then Yells "where are we and what do you want !".
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Kill teleports away and talks into a microphone from behind a batman proof glass and says, "this room has no ventilation and has many tanks filled with poisonous yet flammable gas, i will interrogate you and you will speak with the truth, ok?"

Last edited by jemsz95 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:15 pm

(Batman proof glass, Wtf is this second grade)
Batman nods his head in compliance as he looks up at a vent shaft and readies a silent-rang. "what do you want to know"
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:28 pm

"So, first of all, how did you know i was your brother?"
"second, why do you want to kill me brother?"
"and third, well, third is't a question, it's a statement, I'm going to kill you, why?, I don't know yet, but i have to kill you, thats who i am"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:32 pm

"First, You are the most Stupidest person in the World."
"Second, If you look up in this Ventless Room,there is clearly a vent."
"And Third, Boo" Says Batman as He throws a Smoke Pellet into the Shaft and watches as it goes off.
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:43 pm

The kill teleports out of his room behind the glass and puts batman in an submission hold from behind and kicks his legs down!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:45 pm

(oh woooooow)
Batman sticks The Kill with an innoculation, Making the Kill see Five Batmen. hile Batman gets up and Rams the Kill into the "Batman-Proff" glass.
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:51 pm

the kill shatters the glass with his body(because its only batman proof) and broke teleporter on the fall and both rooms fill with gas from the pellet! The kill puts on a gas mask and kicks batman in the head.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Batman punches THe Kill on the chest were Black Hand Marked him, Looking up to reaveal he too has a gas mask on. He baratangs The Kills supply tank throwing a couple of punches at the Kill
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:59 pm

THE MARK STARTS TO BURN AS THE KILL'S EYES TURN BACLK AS HE FEELS THE PRESENCE OF A CERTAIN HOST TAKE OVER HIS BODY "BLACK HAND!"
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
jemsz95
jemsz95

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 am

the new and improved kill pulls out a hand gun and loads it, saying "get out of my head as he points the hand gun and pulls the trigger!

The kill has just shot himself in the head! Exclamation Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

The Kill's Head Regenerates as Black Hand Says "No you won't" Placing a Spell on him, giving him invincibilty. He Uses The Kills Hand to Pull Batman Into an Alternate Future.........
(continued in a fork in the road)
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

O Brother, O Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Brother, O Mine   O Brother, O Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

O Brother, O Mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City :: In The Dc Universe :: Gotham-
Jump to: