Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

justice league emergency

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

justice league emergency Empty
PostSubject: justice league emergency   justice league emergency EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 pm

As the Flash is looking for the remote the alarm suddenly sound."ughhh cant you get it,diana" "im bissy get it yourslef" <metropolis is being attacked by a monster> "black hand!" flash gets the communicator and calls batman. "Batman metropolis is bein attacked." "Ill bee right there"
(continued in metropolis)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: justice league emergency   justice league emergency EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm

I would appreciate if you asked me before you made batman talk, but it is okay. Just please ask me if you get the chance,but like if i am offline or can't get back to you it is okay Smile
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
Chief Supervison Moderator
Chief Supervison Moderator
jemsz95

PostSubject: Re: justice league emergency   justice league emergency EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Brucewayne10,
I've talked to davistabomb and he clarified to me. and i think you should know.
When the flash called batman the flash was the one who said that he'd be right there. He wasn't speaking for batman.
just to clarify. have a good day!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: justice league emergency   justice league emergency EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: justice league emergency   justice league emergency Empty

Back to top Go down

justice league emergency
Page 1 of 1